My husband cant even drive 5 mins home to see me.

not really a question just need to say whats on my mind to anyone that gives a shit.

my husbands at a festival 5 mins down the road camping with his friends til sun morning and he said if i needed antthing that he would stop back home. well thats a crock of shit. ive been having a bad day all day and i have to sit at home with our 4 kids and i told him i wanted him to stop home tonight for a min but of course he is to busy to do that. he calls me a 5 to tell me he will be home in a bit then calls me a 930 as im trying to put our kids to bed , to tell me he has been busy then calls me at 1015 to tell me he just not stopping out.

angeleyz375

Asked by angeleyz375 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• sorry about that :( love your screen name by the way, i have the nick name angel eyes.

my husband has done that to me before, he works a block away and wont come home on breaks like he used to. he uses the excuse of he is busy on his breaks. there are some nights when i get migraines and the kids are being terrors and i just need him for a couple of minutes to help regain order and nothing. he tells me before work when i have migraines to call him and he will come on break. but never does
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'd give the kids the phone- let them call every 2 minutes till he comes home.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:38 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Jerk. I would have called and let the kids scream in the phone
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm sorry your having a bad day.
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 10:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• why say that they will come home and then they dont and then wonder why i dont want to talk to him or he wonderrs why im not happy
    angeleyz375

Comment by angeleyz375 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• who knows, i stopped trying to analyze it, at first i thought he was with someone else on breaks, well he was but male co-workers. i had friends who work out there spy on him. im sure they dont see it as lettin us down.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• was this camping trip planned?
    I think maybe because your getting stressed out you might be taking it out on him a lil bit to much. Men need guys time or they go bonkers. At least hes trying to call. Good luck!
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 11:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If my hubs did that I would be upset too! I would also give serious thought to payback.... like going on a weekend spa get-away for some pampering and leave him home all weekend long with the children! See how long HE lasts before they drive him up a wall! (I'd also "forget" to bring my cell phone... so he could not call me every few minutes)
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would go to where he is camping and drop off the kids with him. I would then tell him that you needed some " me" time and he needed to take care of his kids.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sorry ur having a bad day maybe tomorrow will be better but he is a jerk for not stopping back by
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011