I am new and need a experienced mom to help

well, i am actually 15 and i dont know yet if i am regnant. ive been having syptoms
-tirdness
-my boobs havr these distinct bumps
-i have cramps
-ive had white discharge, but it doesnt really hurt or anything
HELP!

elainab1

Asked by elainab1 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've never heard about bumpy boobs... I'd take a test and make an appointment to see the dr. Good luck w everything!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Take a test. What you do next depends on the result. No point in jumping the gun.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• have you taken a test? because the only thing i had was being tired all the time. i don't know about the rest of it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• how can you be "regnant"?
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 11:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• take a pregnancy test and go from there. if it is positive make a dr. appointment, if it's negative and you still miss your period take another test.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 11:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh sweetie your so young but all You can do is get the test and take asap. Especially if you've missed a period dear. If you've missed a period then you really need to take the test. If you haven't missed a period and are still curious you can still take the pregnancy test although it may not be accurate! Good Luck Dear! I hope for the best!
    tlcawley

Answer by tlcawley at 11:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks! Well, im gonna wait to see if i miss my period before i take the test. Thanks for the feedback! (:
    elainab1

Comment by elainab1 (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• you need to see a dr., even if you end up with a negative test, because you're sexually active. the dr. can work with you and figure the best form of birth control for you, that way you wont worry about pregnancy as much.
    good luck
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011