Am I pregnant?

This is going to get a bit personal. My period is late, I'm pretty sure I'm spotting (although it could have been that me and my boyfriend had sex too much but that's never happenned as a result of that before), I've been feeling overly tired and achy lately, paricularly in my back and hips (but that could be because my new job requires me to be on my feet all day and bending down often), sometimes I have to pee really bad and it seems like I'll go through a couple of hours a day just going back and forth from the bathroom, I'm terribly bloated and gassy, a couple of days ago I could have sworn that my boobs were swollen and it seriously freaked me out (I didn't even know they could actually swell during pregnancy untill today, I just thought they grew bigger), and worst of all, they feel so tender (mostly to the touch) and even my bra's become my worst enemy. Do you think I'm pregnant or just paranoid? Be completely honest.

SunshineLala

Asked by SunshineLala at 10:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If your period is late, definitely go grab a test girl! Dollar stores have them and they work just as good so you're only out a buck or two =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• its totally normal to be paranoid im dealing with your same question, I think you should get a test good luck!!!! :)
    Titus_Mommy

Answer by Titus_Mommy at 10:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You very well could be those are the signs bit also could be pms. Go get a cheap test and find out. The spotting could be from implantation.
    griefstrickin

Answer by griefstrickin at 11:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Take a test
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thanks guys. I just wanted to know if it was worth buying a test for.
    SunshineLala

Comment by SunshineLala (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011