How do you do your hair?

Curl?
Straighten?
Blow dry?
Round brush and blow dry?

How long does it take?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My hair is very long, down to my ass and it is very curly and auburn. I usually just keep it natural and leave it loose, occasionally pulling it out of my face with a clip or combs.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I wash. then towel dry it. Put in a curl enhancer and mousse, then curl small sections around my finger to make long spiral curls. I do it all over my head. Then let air dry without touching it again. Takes about 6 minutes.
    Or if I am in a super hurry, I wash, towel dry, curl enhancer, gel, then scrunch. Takes about 2 minutes.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Messy Bun....its seems like I never have the time to do my hair. lol Or I just put hairspray and gel and scrunch my hair with one simple dazzle clip in. =) im even more excited because I jussst dyed my hair brown!!
    Titus_Mommy

Answer by Titus_Mommy at 11:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i try to keep it curled. or at least combed. i have 3 daughters and we are all biracial so that is a lottttttttt of hair to comb,
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 11:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It's at a length where I can't really do much with it. Going to get it done tomorrow though, find a style I like. I usually just throw on a headband and that's that. I don't even brush it.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Blow dry it usally and put some Bed Head After Party to smooth it down. But if I am going somewhere I will flat iron it and put the bed head stuff on it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ponytail
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my hair is real short right now. but I curl my hair and it only takes 2-5mins.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 7:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My hair is natural wavy so I pretty much don't have to do anything with it just wet and go. It take me about 2 mintues everyday but I don't want it to be wavy I will blow dry it and flat iron it. My hair is short.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have a cute cut and natural curls,do to humidity,I just wash,use a mouse for curls,blow dry about 2 minutes(enough to give curls defination and go. Including shower I can be out of house in 10 minutes(no makeup)
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 8:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2011