Any tips?

I'm not much of a blogger but here lately ive been kinda moved to share my story about how I lost my second baby due to miscarriage but how the healing processhas been at the same time though i dont want it to depress anybody that might be going through it, i really just want to encourage ppl and let them know they arent alone when that happens, even though it always hard to go through the grief, and exspecially when family dont understand. any tips are welcome. sorda a vent i guess, but tips are appreciated.my life is very interesting at times lol.boring sometimes. but i guess whos isnt,but if i could help one person in dealing with the loss aspect part of it, i would like to. cause it meant a lot to me when people were there.hope i posted this in the right section.if u are by chance somebody going through it and need somebody to vent to inbox me anytime. i check messages asap.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• I'm so sorry for your loss :( I had 3 miscarriages before I was finally blessed with my son. He is now 24 and it's been a long time. But I still wonder what I could have done different, would I have had the daughtet I always wanted etc. The pain of losing is still there and I know in my heart my babies were never mine but Gods. It does get easier with time but I'll never forget my 3 babies I lost. *Hugs* to you!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2011