Do you think its amusing....

that "CM admin" is in the top answerers? Just wondering..... I do.

drowninginboys

Asked by drowninginboys at 10:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I just saw that last night and wondered, well maybe because at least 10 x's a day someone asks about the abbreviations and admin answers as usual and the OP feels relieved and picks that answer.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Lol I just saw that today and thought "How ironic!!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• LOL. that is very interesting. Now that I think about it, I think i chose them as best answer on one of my questions in the past.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I wonder if that's one person or a group of people. That's an unfair advantage if they are.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I really think it's a group of people...I don't know why I think that, but I really truly do (LOL).

Eh, whatever. We fought for our spots there just like everyone else. We can't pick and choose who gets a Best Answer and who doesn't.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:54 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I've picked them because when I was a newbie and asked questions about my profile. NO ONE would answer me or help and the CafeMom Admin would give step by step instructions. It was so helpful.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm sure it is a group. And they do give very informative answers. I think a lot of ppl are just busy with the holidays and not as many people are answering and that's the only option!! It still made me chuckle! :)
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 8:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2008