Regrets....... adult content

I am 14 weeks pregnant,i am horny all the time but my husband wont have sex with me. he wont even hold me in his arms, when i try to put my head on his chest he claim he's hot when our air conditioner is on majority of the time. When i talk to to him about it he said its because he doesnt want to hurt the baby, and i tell him its impossible if that were the case our doctor would have told us not to have sex.But that doesnt work he's always out when he comes home he doesnt kiss me or give me any kind of attention no matter how much i tell him how i feel. Now i find myself masturbating because im just horny and when i masturbate i think about how my ex use to make love to me so now i think about my ex more than ever. How i can i fix this mess im in i love my husband but i just dont get no type of attention i even feel unattractive because of the way he treats me, what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm guessing this is your first kid with him? He's freaking out. Just give him a little space and time to adjust to being a "dad to be". Meanwhile, think about how you and your hubby made the baby instead of your ex while you are masturbating.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• He's nervous, anxious, and apprehensive about being a dad. Give him some time and he'll be just fine. I agree with previous poster - thinking about hubby is much better than ex. I mean, there's got to be a reason he's your ex right? GL
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my husband was the same way with our first. it just very well be first time daddy jitters
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I would go and buy a BOB and the next time he is in bed with you take it out and turn it on.... take care of yourself. Make sure you moan and groan and give yourself as much pleasure as you can handle. Your husband is being silly. Take him to the doc with you and have the doctor explain that no harm will come to the baby. Your husband must think his penis is awful huge if he thinks he is going to harm the baby with it.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Things will het much better. Think he's just going through a phase
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 4:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2011