Is it fair?

Tomorrow nite there's a banquet in our church,my husband didn't even ask me if i wanted to go he just decided to go with one of his friends. When he told me that i ask him how could he not ask me if i wanted to go before he made that decision. he got mad at me and said well im not going anymore, i am 14 weeks pregnant with our first child he barely takes me out anywhere so i feel i should have been ask, now im not even going because im sooo hurt. Am wrong for talking to him about it or should i have just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Do both of you usually go to church together?
    Anonymous

• just go regardless. maybe he is seeing someone else
    Anonymous

• Yes we always go to church together unless, i woke up late or just not going?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• then just go, demand that you go with him if he refuses i would be worried about what is going on with him. my husband made bs excuse of why i couldnt go with him to certain things with work where workers and spouse get together. found out he was cheating on me. i would just go to the church thing anyways with or without him, if you have no car call your pastor/ minister or another member to get you.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry, sweetie. Why would he get mad at you for that? Listen, sit down calmly with him and just let him know that it hurt you that he didn't ask you before deciding to go with his friend. Let him know you want to go and you want to go with him. Men can be a little dense sometimes - no disrespect to your hubby - but you need to be with him now and he needs to be more sensitive to you. On another note, make sure you are not being overly sensitive - hormones can wreak havoc with your emotions when you're pregnant. Good Luck and take best of care
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 11:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• no it not fair of him to not take you. i would be mad at him if i were in your shoes. it sucks that he got so bent out of shape when u brought it up- he makes it sound like he is ashamed of you or something.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I agree with gwen20 and you should go anyway.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• well i would have felt the same way but you have to look at it from a mans view too he probably thinks hes going to have no life when the baby comes so he wants to go out before he cant but thats how i felt as well when i was pregnant so just explain how you feel that thes are the last few times before you wont get to go out without the baby.
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• HONEY, Men are not as "Bright as women are".....

They do not think, like us.

He problebly, thought he was, doing a great thing ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Go without him.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2011