• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone tried WEN hair care products?

Is it worth it? I'm thinking about trying it.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I haven't tried WEN, but there are some products available in the salons out there that are similar in nature... Deva Curl is one. It's a very hard concept to get used to if you've always known regular shampoo. When I was managing the salon, it was probably a 50/50 product. 50% liked it, the other 50% returned the product. All I can do is to tell you to try it. You might also look into the Deva Curl line, maybe even their website. I think the explanation is a little better than WEN's.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sorry no, I have seen the commercials and it looks good you can get this deal with 3 products for $29.00 - I think it is worth trying! My daughter has tried it and she has really dry, thick hair - she wants it bad - so it must work!!!!!!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2011