Does anyone have a Target Redcard?

I'm going tomorrow to sign up for their debit card to save 5 % on purchases. I know I have to bring a voided check-how long does it take to get your card? I'm hoping it gets here before back-to-school shopping.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 11:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Shopping

• I've had one for a while, I really don't remember how long it took to get it, but it wasn't long.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ugh no, but if they ask me one more time... *shakes fist*. I also hate when I say no they reply with, "It's not a credit card, it's a debit card." I said NO.

I wouldn't doubt you'd have it pretty quickly though.
    Anonymous

• good :-) We do almost all of our shopping there nowdays. Ever since I can't stand to step foot in Walmart.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have a Target Visa....but I don't remember how long it took to get it in the mail. They did give me a temporaray card to use though.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• lol@anon. I've only had them ask me a couple of times. I think they don't bother asking me because they see I'm in a hurry and have 2 kids crawling all over me lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• they ask me every time we walk into the store if we want one and I just politely tell them no thanks we already have enough
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• no. Target is my weakness so I MUST use cash
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 8:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I've had one for like 7 years. I got it back when I worked there. It's a Target Visa. The saving 5% thing is a relatively new perk, but it's an awesome one. I didn't normally use the card that often, but I use it more now and then just pay it off at the end of the month, since I save money.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011