Is there any experienced mom, who can help me as a first time mother?

im a first time mom, who needs some help with some pregnancy questions

mama2b2012

Asked by mama2b2012 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What are your questions?
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• whats the best way to sleep, how big will my belly get, and whats the best kind of bathing suit to wear while pregnant?
    mama2b2012

Comment by mama2b2012 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I slept with on my side wiht a pillow between my knees, only comfortable position for me, but all women are different. Nobody knows how big your belly will get, it depends. And wear a bathing suit that is comfortable.

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:10 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sleeping on your left side is suppose to be the best

retent

Answer by retent at 12:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• all we can do is give you our opinions and experiences.........ultimately, you need to make decisions however listen to suggestions, but come to your own conclusions, your pregnancy will not be the same as others, a few similiarities but thats alll...............my best advice is trust your gut at all times.
    mghtymffn

Answer by mghtymffn at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Find a position that will work for you and is comfortable, enjoy the changes that you are going through and it will get as big as it is supposed to, where what you feel comfortable in.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• On your side. 20-30 pounds but thats with execise and eating right. If you feel comfortable in a two or full suit, go for it and show your baby bump off.
    tamikadorch26

Answer by tamikadorch26 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sweetie, when you get 8 months pregnant...it won't matter how you sleep as long as you feel it's comfortable :)

Congrats :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If you maintain a healthy weight gain you shouldn't get too big. My son was 9lbs 7oz but thats because his daddy is 6ft 5in. It really depends on diet and genes as to how big you get. I have always been more comfortable in a tankini. They are great when preggo because you can buy 2 different sizes for the right fit. Left side is best to sleep on but I am much more comfortable on my right. I sleep with the "comma" boppy pillow my polar bear (yes you can laugh at that) and two pillows under my head because of all day morning sickness. I'm now 17 weeks with #2. Good luck and feel free to message me if you have more questions, I can try and help. I have had many problems with both pregnancies. I might be able to help :D
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 12:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sleep on your sides with a pillow between your legs to help ur bk,Everybody is diff with the weight they gain so idk bout the belly,& w/e swimsuit is most comfy for u :)

Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 12:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2011