What's the best way to conceive if you do want to deal with CM or taking your temp?

I'd love to just be able to count my cycle days. My period is usually a 28 day cycle, but this last month I was EXTREMELY stressed and it was a 24 day cycle. Now I'm sitting at 25 days so far this month and no AF, but I wasn't planning on ttc til next round of period to see if AF becomes back on her 28 day cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• mymonthlycycles.com gives you a place to track things and it will help you predict your ovulation times too
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• how long have you been trying if it hasnt been long keep going with your cycleif it has been a while my hubby and i were trying for months to a year both times and when he took folic acid and eating lots of celery do it in missionary wuth a pillow under your butt and DONT orgasm that worked or us first time we tried both times oh and to do it early in the morning is better the man has a higher sperm count then.
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Without knowing for sure when you ovulate, the easiest thing to do is just to have sex every other day. You're sure to catch your fertile days that way.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I agree with DragonRiderMD have sex every other day..and try to relax. Stress just make things so much harder..**BABY DUST**
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Just have fun! (you know what that means) :)
    HoPeForU

Answer by HoPeForU at 3:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I agree every other day and do use any lube its bad when trying to conceive so i hard HAVE FUNNNNNNN!
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 12:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2011