does your man always acuse you of cheating?

when you've done nothing wrong.

I havent done anything..wrong I've been faithful..but still everyday my boyfriend askes me if I've cheated on him...and I have never done anything to make him think that.

EVERY SINGLE DAY MORE THAN 8 TIMES A DAY HE ASKES ME THIS.

It getting me to the point I just want to leave him since he doesnt trust me....

preggers17

Asked by preggers17 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• No but you do realize what that's a sign of, right? It's a big fat sign that he is cheating! Yep. Some men will get suspicious of their spouse if THEY are the cheater. I say hit the road. Don't trust him.
    Anonymous

• No, mine does not, and would not...not more than once anyway before he got his teeth knocked out. I think it is very disrespectful to even ask that unless you have a history of it. Basically every time he asks he's telling you he thinks you're slutty enough to do that and that he doesn't trust you. I don't think men think about what their actions say.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yupp umm that should be a big red flag to ya girl. that means he is cheating on you.
    Anonymous

• Mine jokes around saying "hows ur bf?" and what not. but he doesnt really mean it..
    ataxiachic88

Answer by ataxiachic88 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I told him today...
    "A cheater's punishment is to live a life of mistrust..thinking the person they are with is cheating on them"
    preggers17

Answer by preggers17 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yep..Have you had any suspicions of him seeing how he has this behavior?
    Anonymous

• He must be the one doing the cheating. Maybe you need to re-evaluate the relationship. I know if I had to hear someone asking me this even once a day, (and you hear it 8 times a day) I would be thru.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I dated my hubby for 2yrs before we got married, and now we have been married over 2yrs, and he has never once accused me of cheating. It sounds like he has some sort of trust issues.

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Definitely sounds like his guilty conscience to me.... Trying to consider other options --- Has he been cheated on a ton in the past (other relationships) and is incredibly insecure? Maybe your sex drive has changed suddenly and he's concerned? I'm trying to think of any reason I might ask my husband the same.. and it would have to be if he stopped being intimate with me.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He's cheating on ya. Dump his ass in a snow bank and find a real man. They don't ask questions like that b/c they don't cheat. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt! GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008