is twighlight REALLY worth the read.

or os it just a sappy love story...i mean is the plot really any good, or just a teenager book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Entertainment

• I am 21 and I loved the book. It a "forbidden love" and the consequences they go through. I really really loved it-and my mom who is 50 loves them so far
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 10:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no it's not just a teen book. It is a suspense book too because your constantly like what the hell is going to happen next? What next? ahh..Read them,
    Anonymous

• Yes there is so much more to that book. A series of shocking, thrilling, mind boggling events throughout the whole book. The things they face, go through, the challenges, the "what if's" It will have you questioning, hoping, getting excited as you read it, getting disappointed sometimes even. Those are the best books i've read in a very long tims. I think people of all ages get enticed by these books. I like them. My older sister likes them. Even my 50 something year old neighbor has borrowed them from me to read. Read all 4 of them.
    Anonymous

• yes it is! I'm 26 and loved it!
    I put off reading it because I thought it was too "teenager-ish" but it really wasn't
    Anonymous

• It is awesome!!! It has a really good plot and is a great read. I really dragged my feet at reading it, my 14yr old sister read all the books 5 times and kept bugging me to read it, finally I was like whatever I guess I will do it to get her to shut up.......I read all of the books in like 4days. Be careful though, once you start you get hooked and your poor family will have to do without you until you finish :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I love it!!!!!!!!
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 11:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I just finished the last book of the series at 1am this morning, haha. I loved every minute of reading those books...and would consider reading them again in the future. It IS a love story, but there's SO MUCH else going on. It's very action packed and suspenseful, no doubt about that. Each book was just as good as the last in my opinion.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The whole series is great for light reading, in my opinion. Luckily, a girlfriend of mine loaned me the 4 books all at once, because they are definitely "can't put it down" type books. I will definitely be reading them again.
    NatureGrl25

Answer by NatureGrl25 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It's awesome! It is not just a sappy love story at all. My friend had all 4 books and let me borrow them, I read them all in a week, yes, in 7 days!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am 25 and loved, loved, loved them. I read the first 3 in 3 days.
    " Mommy i need some water" dd asked, "Shhhh mommys trying to finish this chapter!" lol thats how it was for 3 days lol
    BonnieboBonnie2

Answer by BonnieboBonnie2 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2008