Wolf Spiders!!!!!EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

I just killed two of those things in my bathroom. I wash going to get a book out of my bible bag the other day and one was sitting right on top of my bible. They are getting everywhere.. What do I do?

syida

Asked by syida at 12:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• get any thing destroy the spiders!!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• get a indoor spray for he house and spray all the corners and wall edges in the rooms they are most frequently in.. then spray along the outside of the house with an outdoor spider repellent as well.

I had to do that last year because we needed a load of dirt to level off the ground around the patio, and it was literally infested with them.. (i'm talking thousands maybe millions of them.. it looked like the dirt pile was moving). And I didn't want them in the house obviously.. I hate spiders, lol. So i was sure to spray the bathroom indoors and around the outside and we didn't get a single one in the bathroom.. maybe a cellar spider or two, but that was about it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have a pet tarantula in my bedroom, spiders dont really bother me, the only spiders in the house that I even bother killing are the scary looking ones that would upset the kids. I don't know if I've ever seen a wolf spider though
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• honestly Im a freak when it comes to bugs I would BOMB THE HOUSE!! That way you know they didnt lay eggs etc plus it'll kill everything else crepy crawly that you dont know about. You just have to leave for your house for like 4 or 6hrs
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We are going to bomb when I get my check. I cant wait. Im tired of having to look in every corner just to make sure me or anyone in my house is ok from spiders
    syida

Comment by syida (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2011