Does you DH every do this to you...?

Im a stay at home mommy with 2 boys (5months and 3yrs) night time is when I run my "wifely duties" getting food etc. and it usually takes me about 2hrs. I leave the babies home with a very responsible father About an hr to and hr n half in my husband is on the phone with me freaking out when Im gonna be home. I sware he cant handle the kids for longer than that, he doesnt know what to do.... AH he makes me want to scream!!!!

dedicatedmama2

Asked by dedicatedmama2 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nope
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sorta...I have a newborn and I'm nursing...every night I go on a short walk around the block, just me and my chihuahua, every night he calls me after 3 minutes and asks me if I'm almost done because the baby is crying and he thinks he's hungry...when I get back...not even close to hungry, hubby was just freaking out because he thinks every time the baby cries it MUST be because he wants something lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No. We go shopping together on the weekends. Even when I go do something on my own he doesn't bug me.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• lol thanks Lucky209 ya Im nursing too and thats his problem. My son crys for a second and my dhthinks he's starving. As if my boob is the only thing to satisfy him. Give him a freakin paci and let me enjoy my quiet time, it doesnt happen often since my son has adhd and has to take steroids which make him even more hyper!!

dedicatedmama2

Comment by dedicatedmama2 (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My husband has been wonderful with the kids since they were infants, I could be gone all day and he would be totally fine
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 1:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Nope, my husband is amazing with all four children.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes!!!! It drives me crazy. He's always telling me that staying home with our DD is nothing, and that I shouldn't be worn out every day, but when it comes to him watching her by himself. Well, he's calling me after about an hour telling me I need to come home from the store because he thinks our DD is hungry (nursing, 18 months). But I always feed her before I go & she eats every 4 hours or so, but he thinks she's hungry when she starts to whine. It's difficult.
    something_

Answer by something_ at 9:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011