Is your hospital bag packed yet???

I'm 34w4d and haven't packed mine yet...but will within the next couple of days!

justme782

Asked by justme782 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I packed in shifts...I had new robe, nightgowns, baby's outfit, special body wash etc. that were especially for going to the hospital, and those things were all packed by 37 weeks. Anything (mostly toiletries) that I needed last minute (toothbrush, books, contact lens stuff, etc. I kept it in a separate zipper bag in my bathroom so I could use it until it was time to go and throw it all together when it was time. Having things separated was a godsend because it took me no time at all and I could travel at a moment's notice. Cookie is right though...80% of the stuff they tell you to pack, you don't need. My top things were slippers, chapstick, and the special shower stuff...it made me feel human!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LOL I was in labor and mine wasnt packed my DH called my sis to find out what to bring because he was going to bring nail polish and nail polish remover. Not only was I in pain but I was trying to to laugh so freakin hard!!!! Ah he can crack me up
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I think i had packed mine by that time. Then my mom came to stay with us till delivery and post partum ...and well she repacked my bag. She said most of the stuff i wouldnt be needing. And she was right
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my water broke and I was packing my bag while ruining about 3 pairs of pants before I was finally ready to go to the hospital lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 3:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2011