I'm 35weeks and I'm measuring 37cm..

does that mean my baby could come early or that she just might be big? Or is it really not a big deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not a big deal.

after all, they are only guessing with the US or fundal height measurements.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way; i measured about 2 inches more through the last part of my preg. i had my son 1 week early and he weight 5 lbs 15oz
    Anonymous

• it just means the baby looks big to them.....when I was at 32 weeks I measured at 38 by ultrasound.......when she was born at 37weeks she was 8lbs 11ounces :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It might mean that you have a big baby, it might mean that you have a little extra fluid, it might mean that they've incorrectly estimated your due date... there are lots of different reasons you might be measuring bigger than expected. Good luck!
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 11:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's really not a big deal. They just measure to make sure you are going about average. Growing on a normal curve. See previous post for reasons why you can be bigger. Good Luck!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2008