• In the Spotlight:

another question about movement

when the baby is down low like by my pelvic bone i feel the thumping of the baby. When it is up higer i feel like a tickle or feather feeling is that just me or am i feeling weird things? I am 19 weeks pregnant today and i am a worried type person.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol it's all perfectly normal. Different parts of your body will feel different things, because different areas have more "padding" than others (for instance, when my daughter kicks me in the hip, it'll actually hurt, but when she kicks me in the belly button, it tickles!)
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 11:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• It's not all kicking! My daughter used to turn her head back and forth. That was pretty creepy. the baby opens and closes her hands, wiggles, and does all kind of crazy things. At 19 weeks, you aren't all cramped up yet, so the baby can really get moving!
    By the way worrying is the most normal part of pregnancy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2008