Zoloft

I have been taking zoloft for 5 mo and there is a significant difference in my mood. I missed two days and friends told me I seemed upset, can missing a day make you be upset for just that day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• Yes, my husband is proof! lol. If its not really working in another month talk to your doc about triyng a different one. Have to find one that works bets for you as everyone is different.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It does work, I just missed it for two days and those two days I had people notice a difference in my behavior.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I can tell when my husband doesn't take his, he gets snippy/angry and just different.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes i think it does make a difference if you miss doses, it states that you cannot suddenly stop taking it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Thanks guys...Is there any hope I can be normal and med free???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Its better for you to consult a doctor about your sudden mood swing but basically your experiencing some side effects of Zoloft.

AngelenaMays

Answer by AngelenaMays at 2:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2011