Can't figure out whats going on with my body...need advice!!!!!! adult content

okay, so its been 2 weeks give or take since i had sex(pull out method...i know,i know!) but just days after the session, i started feeling PMS symptoms that continued on up until today. For some reason, all of my symptoms just stopped. im not cramping at the moment and i don't have that pressure or "feeling" like im about to begin, its weird,i should be due for my period any day now and in my 14 years of having a period the symptoms have never just stopped! has anyone ever experienced anything like this, im way to close to my start date to chalk this up to ovulation. i really would appreciate hearing from you!!!!!!
*****i did notice one symptom remaining however, my boobs do seem to be a little sore

abbylove1414

Asked by abbylove1414 at 1:57 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It could just be stress causing your body to act this way, or you could be pregnant. My pharmacist says that you can take a test 1 day after your missed period and it can come up positive, but for many women it won't show up until 5 days or a week?

I think you are going to have to just wait and see...which I hate lol

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2011