• In the Spotlight:

I am expecting baby number five, How do I tell my family that I am expecting?

I am married to the love of my life. He knows that we are expecting but I don't know how to tell our family that we are expecting again. A lot of our family members have told us all of the time to try for that boy...We have four girls. I just don't know when the best time is to tell them. All of my previous kids have been blurted out in anger or excitement at his family or mine....HELP!!!

AnaBaumgartner

Asked by AnaBaumgartner at 11:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• get the youngest a shirt that says "I'm gonna be a big sister. I want a brother!"
    Anonymous

• Oh I like that Idea Anonymous!!!!
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 11:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had the same problem when I was expecting number four.. not because I wanted to surprise them, but because I was afraid of their reaction. We just called around asking if twins ran in the family lol.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 11:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• wait til christmas :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• just say u have an annouencement and probably everyon will already guess what it is.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I told everyone at thanksgiving. . , My mother in law asked how I was and I said, Oh you know, A little tired, pretty nauseaus. The look on her face was priceless. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• well i would say, I have to buy my kids shoes, and they are 4 pairs, wow, now i have to buy 5 pairs begining in 9 months !!!!!!!!
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 12:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008