Strange things happening with my "tatas"....please help! adult content

i noticed a few days ago that my breasts appear more "veiny" than usual. my nipples are way more pink, they seemed to be cracked(but not painful or bleeding), they're a tad sensitive,and theres noticible white spots on them i dont remember seeing! i havent missed a period yet,its due any day now, so i cant be sure that this is pregnancy related, but has anyone ever had something similar to this happen to them?

abbylove1414

Asked by abbylove1414 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sore, swollen boobs was the was the first thing I noticed when I was pregnant. I don't remember any white spots.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 2:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• veiny more than usual pregnancy symptoms
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yep after I had my daughter and the milk came in I cracked and was so sore I had to get a nipple cream from the dr to help fix it.
    the dr also said it was my breast being engourged sorry spelling wrong told me to get cold cabbage leafs and press it against my breast to cool them down and help with the swelling.
    talk to your obgyn and see what she suggest. the vine thingy is scary. could be dehydrated or some other issue going on. hope you feel better.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 3:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2011