:'(

any one else have a relationship thats so far gone you dont know how to fix it....

luvmy2kids91

Asked by luvmy2kids91 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• More information? :/
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No, sorry I don't but here's a bump up. Even though there's no more info, it sounds like you need a hug - so here goes - BIG HUG - I'm sorry if you're going through it right now, mama.
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 3:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Luckily, no I don't. My heart goes out to you. I know I would be crushed if that were the case with my marriage.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 3:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• get some counseling
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 3:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Is it worht fixing? Might be time to move on.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• it takes communication from both and if one is unwilling to communicate and do their part then it isn't worth saving. I would say try and sit down with him and talk to him about what is going on and what is bothering you and if that doesn't work then maybe counseling and if that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell you. My husband and I are going through some tough times right now but I am trying to be supportive and all with him; it can get trying at times because he has a horrible temper and flies off alot and that is when I just clam up and say nothing. Good luck and God Bless
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't think any relationship can be too far gone to fix. Try counseling, try letting go of old issues. If you have feelings for each other and are committed, the relationship can be repaired. Both parties have to be willing to make the effort though.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 8:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Maybe it's time to cut your losses and move on ... there is someone out there that could make you TRULY happy!!!!!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• nope thank the Lord that Im not going through a tuff relationship sorry for whatever you may be going through and I hope things work out for you.
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yep
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011