Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Protecting my baby adult content

Me and my ex who are expecting our fist child a little girl in october are not together anymore. he decided he was not happy and wantend to bring his ex girlfriend up her from another state. they have been on an off before we got together he has left me a couple of times to try and make it work with her. recently he inforemd me she is comeing up becuase he want to see if there is anything left between them so he told me i had to leave the house we both live in as of right now because i am getting my own place soon. From what i have heard from his family and firends is that she drinks alot and live with her parents who watch the kids at night while they are sleeping so she can go out and party 5 times a week. her daughter who is in school has missed lots of school days becuase her mom cant get her on the bus because she is so tierd from going out that night. so she has missed alot of school. about 5 weeks ago we had another falling out and he made plans for her to come up to visit after sending her 80 $ . he could not get ahold of her when he finally go ahold of her she told him that she had went to jail the night before she was suppost to come up her for assulting her ex boyfriend outside the parking lots of the bar she works . so my ex decided to ask her ex boyfriend and he told him that she was never in jail she was with him all that week and niglected to pick up her kids form thier dads house the night before a school night and not informing anyone of her ware abouts. and that she spent the 80 $ on alchaol for the two of them. then proceded to harass him. I need advice about what to do and if they do decide to be together how can i protect my infant daughter.

Answer Question

Asked by kenziesmommy108 at 4:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • Oh my word! Get the HELL away from this horrible man and his even more awful (ex) girlfriend and get a life for yourself and your baby girl. You DON'T need people like that in your world. You're better off raising this child alone than in amongst that kind or irresopsible drama and selfishness and deciet. Just leave. Go far far away and don't look back.

    Answer by judimary at 4:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • *irresponsible (sorry)

    Answer by judimary at 4:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • I agree. You need to leave. If your sure you dont want to be with him then leave as soon as possible! You dont need him but you need him as a father correct.? Try and see if yall can just make it to where he has days he can see the child cuz I would want my child without her dad. Think about this!

    Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 4:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • *wouldnt

    Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 4:22 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • i would ask him to do contact on his own for the 1st few years . dont have a go at his ex tell him it because you dont want new partners brought into it untill they been togther a few years hopefull buy then you can prove she a nut job or he got fed up with her !

    Answer by feralkitten at 4:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • A child can be better off without a father in their life if the father is a complete loser... (Just my opinion)

    Answer by judimary at 5:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • Make sure you see an attorney and see what your options are. Make sure you get a child support order in place and petition for supervised visitation. Document everything and good luck.

    Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • I had a friend in a similar situation a few years ago, her boyfriend was awful. Thankfully she did leave and has had no contact with him. It was the best thing she could of ever done she went on to marry a great guy who adores her daughter. You need to decide what is best for your baby and you.

    Answer by Locksley22 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • oh hell to the no,this isnt healthy for u & the baby..Hunnie u need to get ur own place & leave him alone,u need to do wts best for the baby! & there or many programs that can help u like foodstamps,WIC,medicaid apply for them

    Answer by Chelhaidax at 10:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

  • write all this down in a journal.
    get a lawyer.

    Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.