Horrible pain down there

Im 36 weeks pregnant and having alot of pain down there, especialy when i go to bed at night,i cant even move my legs or change any positions or get up without a struggle,it hurts realy bad,and the same happens when i walk. And i walk funny aswell,cant sit with my legs properly closed. Ive heard that some people say that labour is near. Anyone with experience please tell me whats going on. This is my first baby?

dienkies22

Asked by dienkies22 at 5:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Ive been pregnant once and my mother 5 so I have a really great Idea of what your going threw .. your baby is getting big of course and maybe the pressure is getting to you.. your baby is in this tiny space and is trying to stretch as much as possible just picture your self in a medium size garbage bag filled with water and jello surround it in side of a garbage can how much would you wanna get comfortable.. if your hungry your going to move more and if someone puts pressure on you your going to try to move it ... check with your doctor if your not opening any cm then 8 time out of 10 your not due yet.
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 5:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sounds maybe like the baby is getting ready, i get sharp stingy like pains around now and til they are born.my docs always say this is just the babies head moving around in the pelvic canal. and the sam goes for the laying down and standing, hell do not be surprised if jsut getting off the toilet made you wish you were a dude and could stand to pee. but you should be ok. ask yur doc about a prenatal cradle it may help:) hope i did oh and i am going on number eight so i hope that helps for expierience references:)
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 1:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011