Is there a chance?

I have went threw it all with my SF (sons father) we have know one another sence I was about 13 14 years of age.. We have a one year old child and he has a wonderful 5 year old daugther.. money is tight and things aren't right between us because we seem to argue about everything and we aren't together butlive together.. He says he doesn't want to be with me right now but is not afriad to fall in love with me again (Confusing)..He stil does for me when I need and is a great dad.. Im just not in the place whee he thinks I could be or I think I could be myself. Which makes me wonder by me getting mylife str8 where I want it to be is it possible that we could be with one another??.

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 6:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• Apart of me is wondering what the hell is going on..
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 7:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• There is always a chance to renew a relationship, I believe. However, I think the best thing is for the two of you to separate, not live together. You both need time by yourself to re-examine your feelings about one another, about yourself, and about how you want to raise your children. The best way to do this is to experience daily living without being together and also for each of you to seek professional counseling alone and then together, if need be. For the sake of the children, don't give up altogether, but, at the same time, staying together when you're both experiencing confusion will only confuse the children in the long run. Good luck!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• thanks but If I could move out right now I would and not into a shelter lol but I have the strength to keep pushing to get where I need to be in life trust and believe prefessional counciling is for people whom have money like that I don't nor insurance yet but I ppreciate your opinion lady ladii
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• go with the flow at your convinience...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2011