OOOW PICK ME PICK ME!!.. adult content

Why do women on here act so weak?.. I go threw alot but I don't act weak.... I don't look for a man to do everything for me just because I had a child even if I was married to him I wouldn't look for him to pay every single bill off. Single moms I've seen on here has act so weak as if life was ending or something cry YES but don't say that you can't do anything why so WEAK?.....

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 7:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree. It seems to me that a lots of the moms on here have no balls.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• You can only judge by your own experiences,op. Til you've walked in their shoes, you don't know what they know.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i get what your saying. to be honest i am a single mom and i do it all on my own and honestly it can be hard. but usually the thing i complain about the most is not being able to find someone to be with. but really that has a lot to do with the fact that i am new to the area and if i'm not working then i am with my kids at home. but i do hate when people complain about having to work. just be happy you have a job period.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• and this is no offence but real talk..
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 7:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yesss.. and it just makes me turn my head to the side like a puppy.. then they wonder why they family whether its husband or child don't wanna listen to them.. IF YOU HAVE NO FAITH OR GROUND FOR YOURSELF NO ONE WILL.. hello.
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 7:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have to say that if someone has been with a SO and then suddenly has to do everything on their own, it can be quite a very hard adjustment. I think it must be a huge shock. So maybe it's a little annoying to hear a lot of complaining, but try to put yourself in their shoes. There is an adjustment period to being a single parent and perhaps they are just going through that.
    mistykilo

Answer by mistykilo at 7:58 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• not saying that Im judging them but I give my most honest opinion and I don't know why but I see to many that act that way helpless remember something here no matter what your going threw someone is going threw something worse and as long as the graces of god give you another day on this earth make it work for what its worth hun.. it really dont matter about the shoes because some don't even have shoes but they are grateful and weak people of what I speak about are ungrateful.. be glad to see another day people always talking about having another chance when you wake up there it is..
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Im telling you ladies Ive been homeless to a murder victim and I am grateful just read my last comment and if you don't agree then your preaching something your not doing.. its notthe worst thing a person can do is complain but to put the blame or everyone else or to say they can't do anything is a lie..
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 8:03 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you ever considered that maybe the people you are talking about feel like this is a place they can vent and share experiences with people who are having the same struggles?

By the way, why is this in Beauty & Style?
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was a strong single mom, had to be, been there done that and never relied on anyone but me. my 20 yr old is always telling me how strong she is because of everything she lived through. she is in college and it irritates her that all these kids get everything handed to them and are so spoiled, treat their moms like crap and she is so happy that she knows how to be grateful and respectful because of what we endured together over the years. I am married now again and I am finding it harder to live with a man and living without one was a piece of cake!
    Anonymous