Very Adult Question?? adult content

Ok so my dh and I haven't had sex in over a week, I've been in a lot of pain due to my back and ribs hurting. Last night we decided to at least try since the pains have eased up quite a bit in the last 2 days. Everything was going great until he gets a half of one, whatever the heck that means. I didn't say anything but after almost 2 weeks, that's it? We have been together for almost 8 years and we have had a similar problem with him having trouble even getting his but not very often. Plus with him, after 2 days he looks like he wants to tackle me. Anyone else have this problem before and what the heck is a half of one? Any reasons why he wouldn't get one after that period of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• He might be referring to a soft erection, but I think the difficultly may stem from fear of hurting you. You have been in a lot of pain for the last week and it might be the fear of hurting you that is keeping him from getting an erection. If you are feeling up for sex tell him that you feel better and switch positions so that he doesn't have to put his body weight of you so he doesn't have to worry about hurting you.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I'm pretty sure a "half of one" means he's semi-erect, but not fully. He should go see a urologist if this happens often.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:55 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• He my be pleasing himself to much.  When we go a week with out having sex( at one point we where working different shift) and my DH takes an our to finish I tell him to stop jacking off so much.  You should finish sooner then that. Not getting any for a week.

Answer by louise2 at 8:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It mean alot it could be the reason like everyone else is saying that he may not wanna hurt you or a personal problem.. he may or may not masterbates and because you've been hurting hes been handling that on his own that one Ive had after I had my son and my SF(son father) knew we couldn't do it for a lil min but the best advice I can tell you is to have an honest day and for neither of you to get mad when one is being honest with one another you will get the real deal and may or maynot end up feeling down or mad.. he is the only one whom can tell you what is going on with him.. Honest days can go very well or totally crazy but either or expect anything..
    MissCheare

Answer by MissCheare at 8:20 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Drinking, drugs, medication, etc can all be factors. If it's none of those then he needs to see the doctor.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• When I say "a half of one" means that he didn't come to a full climax. I did ask him but he has a history of lying to me since we started dating with other issues. Sounds horrible but masturbation is not allowed in this family due to personal reasons (not religious or jealousy or anything like that), same with porn. There are no meds, drinking, drugs, etc. This is the kind of man that can't go 1 day without sex and not get his. All he told me was that he was trying to hold it back because he didn't want to go too soon, which has never been a problem before (especially when we are both really tired). So, otherwise I don't have any thoughts on this one. If he is masturbating, then he is going against our rules and I am tired of the lies. Automatic dismissal in my book.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• start both a doctor plan recuperation exercise pills feel better. first is your health and his, then work out the extreme sex but start with tickles firts ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011