Still wondering?

I have went threw it all with my SF (sons father) we have know one another sence I was about 13 14 years of age.. We have a one year old child and he has a wonderful 5 year old daugther.. money is tight and things aren't right between us because we seem to argue about everything and we aren't together butlive together.. He says he doesn't want to be with me right now but is not afriad to fall in love with me again (Confusing)..He stil does for me when I need and is a great dad.. Im just not in the place whee he thinks I could be or I think I could be myself. Which makes me wonder by me getting mylife str8 where I want it to be is it possible that we could be with one another??.

MissCheare

Asked by MissCheare at 7:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• thats so confusing . the Truth is you never be the person you were a few years ago none of us will life changes you . once we become a mum it makes you a hole, new person . if you dose not want to be with you then thats his decision but you cant wate for him to change his mind you need to do what will make you happy and live your life if you spend time wating for him and he niver changes his mind how will you feel ? i'm going to ask my dh to look and give a mans view two secs

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:07 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my dh says he thinks your man comfused and only he can fix that out there nothing you can do but give him the space to think it threw . and just get on with your life untill he can fix himself out
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:11 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yeah he say it and I dont want to be with him right now myself its just that fo right now I don't have anywhere to go but the shelter hes not kicking me out or anything but I just was wondering for the future cause a part of me want a family can't lie very honest human begin.. but I just see him everyday and he is still willing to do certain things for me which makes me wonder WTH.. I want my life str8 before I get with anyone though even him jsut a thought that crossed my mind a couple of times this year.. so I asked..
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 8:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• thank you wouldn't mind befriending you.:)
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 8:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• He sounds like a nice guy, but a vwery confused one! I agree with kitten, move forward with your life. Do whats right for you and your child. Dont wait around for him. Love is not earned, it is freely given.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:25 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I figured as much did ya get a chance read my comment. :)
    MissCheare

Comment by MissCheare (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Do what is right for you and everything else will fall into place.
    CarrienKansas

Answer by CarrienKansas at 10:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• you are a new person make new plans and have new good experiences i know you can figure someting before time past out ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• i can feel the same situation and is painful because is his choise. Do what ever to deal with him and plan your way .news will come after the time ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2011