How can I work with computer for making money?(work and money)

I am a mom of child and my daughter like to visite some countries also Iam student and Ihave limited time to earning and Idont know some wayes for earning money with computer ,If you know plz guide me ,I appreciat you beforhand.
Truly yours
parisa

rose374

Asked by rose374 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• one of the good jobs using computers from home is tax preparation or accounting. Any kind of bookkeeping
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I work from home and would love to tell you about the companies I work with. PM me and I will be happy to give you this information. :)
    FreeToBeMe2011

Answer by FreeToBeMe2011 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I stay at home, school from home and work from home. It is a lot to juggle, however it makes it easy to be able to do it all while you are relaxing at home and working! I can tell you what I do, if you like you can visit my website and leave me your contact information! www.buildlastingsuccess.com/kimberlybishop It's a really simple video, just let me know what you think when you are done!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• There are work at home jobs that you can do from home. Check out Beyond Mothers at www.beyondmothers.com to search for jobs and view work at home opportunities.

Singlemomma555

Answer by Singlemomma555 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Also, you can sell anything on eBay.  It's quick and it's easy.  If you are looking for other ideas, I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you looked into usertesting.com You review sites for $10 each They pay weekly via paypal. I'm selling a product called Skinny Fiber...if you want more info just message me!
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I work for an amazing direct sales company, online. I don't deal with purchase transactions, shipping, no cold calling, no product inventory. This is a business not an hourly job. If you are interested contact me anytime.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 7:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If you're looking to work from a computer I have the perfect opportunity for you!!

Send me a message here or e-mail me at gkyomig@gmail.com and I will send you the info ASAP!
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 9:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It depends where you are located, there are businesses that you can do on the side but some are just in the US and some are everywhere pretty much. For more info about the one in US go to www.freedomathometeam.com/soar for more info! I wish you good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2011