18 month old & potty training... Please help!!!

I just had surgery this past tuesday, my daughter used her potty chair 2-3 times a day before I had my surgery before she was at her aunts house for 3 days... She refuses to go near her potty chair & she was doing soo good before. How can I get her interested in the potty again? I've tried bribing her with food, toys, new clothes & shoes (she loves getting new clothes!) and nothing. She will not go near it for the life of me.. Please help!

something_

Asked by something_ at 8:49 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She is very young still, I would say to back off and give her time. She will eventually become interested in it again.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• just lay off, she'll take up interest again soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Have you talked to her aunt to find out if something happened at her house? She may have fallen in and that could have scared her enough to want to stay away from the toilet. OR she may have regressed because she wasn't at home with mom and didn't understand why. Give it a few days, maybe a week. She will get back in the swing of things.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2011