Zombie Mommies?

Who got wayyy too little sleep last night?

i have been running on 2-3 hours a night for the last 4 days. i have been at work for only 1 hour and i am on my 4th cup of coffee..and still feel like i cant keep my eyes open. I am most def. i zombie mommy today.

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 9:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Zombie mommy, present! The longest slumber I got was the 3 hours on the couch. That was until the TV was turned on, the volume turned up and then it wasn't even being watched. Actually pissed me off, but hey, I didn't get much sleep so I guess that excuses me from being a grump.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I'm dead to the world! I'm too dead to get up and make me some coffee. & I need to go shopping today still, guess I better get that coffee started to try and revive me! lol
    something_

Answer by something_ at 9:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i sit here gulping coffee with a vacant stare that wont leave my face :) i told fischer (4 months) that he gets a bath as soon as i'm done with my coffee. he didnt seem to think that was such a bad idea, and is now playing with his toes :)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 9:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• im trying to work but i feel like"duuhh which way did he go george"..like my mind is swimming in a pool of molasses..i just cant wait to go home. I AM TAKING A NAP! see when DH is tired he just lays down for an hour or 2. But when i need a nap i can never take one. not only do DH DS wake me up every 5 min for something, but when i lay down the world stops..DS wont get fed because DH wont cook, clean, give the monkey a bath. i will go to sleep with the house clean and wake up in a disaster area. then when i wake up i have to make up for lost time.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sorry you didn't get enough sleep last night,. I did thankfully..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:40 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i ment to write "when HE lays down" not I..brain is not functioning
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Welcome to motherhood....wait until you've had 20 years of that. You'll really be tired out! I can totally relate and it never got better until they can fend for themselves. Now, I nap and do nothing when I want. It does get better ladies....just later on! {{{Hugs!}}}
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011