I know Caylee has touched our hearts but what about the rest of the babies?

This has opened my eyes how often child abuse and neglect occurs. I saw pics of baby Karson and OMG!!!!!! I couldn't believe the woman that did that could be bonded out for $5000 and on top of that I'm sure the punishment wasn't harsh enough. The laws need to be harsher for these monsters!!!! It's so scary. These babies can't help themselves!

Naplesmommy03

Asked by Naplesmommy03 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• My community is proposing Dominick's Law, we're all doing our hardest to get the law into action, in hopes it WILL save another childs life. Search Dominick's Law on facebook & like the page to learn his story. It's sooo sad what happens to all of these kids, I hope every single one of them gets their justice, someday, somehow. My heart goes out to each and every kid that has suffered through some sort of abuse!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 9:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes I totally agree...the law is not fair...it`s absolutely horrifying that people can get away with murder..it`s simply unbelivable...
    bianca2422

Answer by bianca2422 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• if you really want to depress yourself go to a state sex offender list, and see how little time half of them actually got (they list the ages of the children and the crime the criminal was convicted of).. I seen a lot for children under 12, that served as little as a DAY in prison.

This is why I'm all for harsher penalties.. for anyone who hurts children.. but too many people things its inhumane to torture or kill someone else for crimes they committed (yet what about the children that are now at risk because they only spent a day or so in jail, what if they hurt YOUR child next.. would that help you realize sometimes harsher penalties are better???)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I agree. Too many psycho moms(and dads) get away with this shit every day. It's time to nip it in the butt.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:44 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• As unfortunate as this was, I think it has opened the eyes of lawmakers nd the nation in general everywhere. I think in time this will be used as an example to make the consequences for such hanus acts harsher. For now, one can only hope this will be case.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I mean seriously, lash them, brand them, whatever, these peole should NOT be walking around free!!
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• http://www.facebook.com/groups/178073635567010?ap=1
    Anonymous

• I liked war against child abuse on facebook and I unliked it. You want to talk about depressing! I couldn't take. Wow, I can't believe people gave you a hard time about that minnes...I mean don't get me wrong I wish I could have done something to save Caylee but I really wish I could save them all.
    Naplesmommy03

Comment by Naplesmommy03 (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• See...this is what I discussed yesterday and some mean people told me I was "dismissing Caylee" as if I did not care,....but all I wanted say as that we need to realize that there have been so many other kids hurt or murdered too. It is so tragic that any children are abused or murdered and somethinb has to be done to prevent it.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011