• In the Spotlight:

Anyone know how to hook up your WII to your tv/comp to get netflix movies?

i wanna try this but i am an idiot when it comes to hooking things up. do u need a special cord or something? any info will be helpful..

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• You'll need to go on thw Wii shopping channel, and download netflix. You also have to have a wifi connection.
    Message me if you need more help.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• if you have wifi in your house you dont need any speical cables it will find the signal
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Nope, you just have to link your wii to either your wifi or to your modem and then you go onto the wii channel and download the netflix app.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• you just need to download the netflix app on the wii channel and make sure your wii is connected to your wifi (wireless internet) or hook up to your modem (internet connection) and then pay the monthly fee to netflix
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I had to buy a more updated router for mine but you basically connnect your wii to the internet through wifi, download the app, go the the netflix website and get the code, enter the code, and you are done!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I recieved a disc from netflix and just put it in my wii and now I have it loaded along with all my other games etc.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2011