I did the test again

so this morning i took three hpt from the dollar store .....again 2 had a very faint line but its pink and really thin you have to look hard to see them.....but they are there and 1 was negative has this happen to any one else if so tell my your out come please........i cant wait to go get this blood test

shawnv4l

Asked by shawnv4l at 10:19 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like maybe you're taking the test a little too early and there is barely enough hormone in your urine. Maybe wait a few days and take another test.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• that happen to me best suggestion make an appointment with the dr
    BORICUAMAMI615

Answer by BORICUAMAMI615 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Its positive. If you get another brand i bet you get a better line. I took a dollar store one then about 5 other brands to confirm lol. Good luck.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i think its a positive! try testing again in a couple days or make a doctors appt to confirm :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i would try another brand and also see doc
    HoPeForU

Answer by HoPeForU at 3:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Did you check the expiration date?? Maybe outdated. I'd try a different brand.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I used a dollar store brand & it was negative but I felt pregnant so I went & bought the Clear Blue at the pharmacy & I got a BFP!!. Try Clear Blue! =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2011