Are you gassy? adult content

Are you a gassy person? do you ever think that you are abnormally gassy?

The adverage person farts 10 - 12 x's a day. I feel that i usually fart anywhere from 50 -100 times a day. Expecially when i get my period. Some times it feel like i fart almost every 2 minutes. I was sitting next to Dh last night and we just couldnt stop laughing because they just kept comming out. Dh couldnt believe it (he tends to be gassier than most too..but not quite as gassy as me).

does anyone else suffer from frequent flagulence? too much tootin? rapid ripping? lol

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 10:26 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• Ugh, yes - unfortunately lately. But, probably because I've had constipation and keep taking stool softeners and stuff! Try to stay away from foods like: beans, broccolli, brussell sprouts, fried foods - those are the most gassy ones! Try GAS-X over-the-counter gels ... they DO work!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I think I'm quite normal in that area though I do find when I eat baked beans I get gassy. I find it funny it makes me think of that song kids used to sing, beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I agree with the first poster after my c-section I was gassy and I took gas x to help
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I used to! Really really bad. I couldn't sit down or leave the house at one time some days. My skin would strecth so much over a very short space of time and would itch too. I had pains in my shoulders and under my ribs, . . . . NOW I'm almost fart-free! I came off dairy. My headaches have gone to. Bliss. Try it? Google it? Certainly give it come thought. Farting is a laughing matter only up to a point, eh? x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2011