Do you let your man watch porn? adult content

Just wanna know how women feel about the subject. I used to be ok with it, then I had our first baby and got super jealous and insecure!

Also, He "cheated" on me when our baby was 3 months old... I say "cheated" because there was no actual sex, but it was enough for me to feel cheated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband and I have a mutual agreement about porn. He just isn't interested and neither am I. We have each other.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:47 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't LET him do anything. He makes his own decisions. Based on that, he doesn't watch it. Me naked is all he needs/wants. BUT, if he did want to watch it, he tells me and I would watch it with him. I don't have a problem with it because he doesn't watch it to compare me to them and it doesn't replace our sex life.
    Sounds like you have some issues with your body. It's normal after. Just make sure that you communicate this to him rather than attack him for watching it when it was fine before. If you tell him that he cannot watch it, he will feel like you are controlling him but by telling him how you feel about yourself and your insecurities, he may limit how much he watches.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LET him? Hell, I JOIN him! We watch it maybe once a month or so. Spices things up!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:52 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No - I think we are just not interested. But, I wouldn't like it if he did...
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i will watch it with my guy but , i get mad when he uses the pay channels for it , lets buy a few and that way he , now we dont spend and spend on it
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I am his wife not his Momma. He watches porn once in a while and then comes to me for the good stuff. Seeing as how I get the benifit, I do not mind at all. Sometimes we watch together.

"I used to be ok with it, then I had our first baby and got super jealous and insecure!"
    I TOTALLY commend you for being so honest!!! It is only a problem if he chooses the porn or the real thing.

ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:01 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Well my husband is a grown man and can make his own decisions. Now, I dont' MIND if he watches porn. It's not an issue in my home
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:04 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We made a few videos ourselves and he watches those, but occasionally we will watch other porn together. No need to be jealous, it's a natural thing to be excited by some of it, and doesn't mean he doesn't love u or wants to cheat. Hell, I like girl on girl porn and in no way want to be with a woman, it just excites me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I use to be were I would get mad if he watched it. But he would lie about it too. We had 3 computers crash from him looking at porn and he would say he wasn't then our cab;e got shut off one time because he couldn't afford to pay what he ordered. He watched porn when I was at church. I then told him a couple years ago that is doesn't bother me that he watches it, but it bothers me that he watches it then denys it. So now he doesn't hide it and now that I let him watch it he actually don't watch it as much lol. And when he does he will watch it with me or by himself, but if he watches by himself he always comes to me so it doesn't bother me anymore.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• hell my husband watches it at least 3 or 4 times a wk with or with out me!
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 11:12 AM on Jul. 9, 2011