Detox methods

PLEASE, no rude comments! There's just no need for it. If you don't have an answer, then please move on.
I need to know if anyone has the name of the tea, or has a good method for detoxing to get thc (weed) out of my system by next Saturday. There used to be a tea you could buy at smoke shops, but it was years ago that I did it and now I don't remember the name of it or if it's even sold anymore. I only smoked a small amount, one time last night and am not an every day user. I know it was stupid to do, but it's done now and I can't change that. I really need to have a clean urine in 7 days.
Any suggestions?
And thank you if you were going to say something rude, but chose not to :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• There is a GREAT detox tea that I use - you can find it at any drugstore (like CVS, RITEAID, or WALGREEN'S etc....), it's in a RED BOX and it is called "Dieter's Delight) - drink it at night and you will be cleaned out in the morning!!!!!! Works like a charm, for me! (And it's only about $4.00)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Sorry, I kinda misread you ? my answer was mostly for body detox, not weed for sure. Try Certo (a food pectin) - it masks it temperarily, I heard that works!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• If you have a health food store near you, check out the herb section.. dandelion root is a great liver/kidney detox herb and so are milk thistle, burdock and parsley root .. or search for a tea with those things in them. You could step it up a notch if you really wanna get serious about detoxing and stay away from dairy products.. with the exception of butter.. dairy will muck up your system and slow the cleansing process. Stick to protien and fruits & veggies. Juices are great too.. I make fresh carrot & celery juice or fruit juices. Last night I had beet juice, which is gross but totally cleanses the colon and builds up the liver which means it will be able to fight harder to rid the body of toxins. Detoxing isn't like one stop shopping, there's no magic tea or one thing that fixes it all. You have to consider the entire body and how it functions, it's all synergistic. GL to you :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• niacin pills. look in the pharmacy section of any drugstore or walmart. don't get extended release, just plain niacin. take about 7 a day,and you will feel like you have a really nasty sunburn. that's all the toxins that are being burned out of your system. get yourself a gallon jug of ocean spray cranberry juice. 100% juice, no cocktail bullshit, or mixed flavors. if you don't like cranberry, go with grape. drink at least 4 glasses a day until it's gone. if you only took one hit, then you will be just fine. ideally, you want your urine to be mostly clear when you take your drug test. after drinking all that juice, and taking niacin, your urine should be dark yellow until it's all flushed out. just beware of urine that looks like water. you will probably end up having to take another test, if that happens.
    pinkpaisley8709

Answer by pinkpaisley8709 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• as a reminder, thc bonds to fat cells. if you are relatively thin, and in good shape, you won't have much problem cleaning out your system. if you are overweight, or heavy, it takes a lot longer. you could also try visiting a sauna. don't have a gym membership? take a portable heater, lock yourself in the bathroom, and sweat it out for about 20 minutes.
    pinkpaisley8709

Answer by pinkpaisley8709 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i would also beware of any detox product that you can purchase at a head shop. they are constantly changing the formulas so they will help you pass a test. a lot of the new drug tests can detect the chemicals, and detox ingredients in the detox kits. and please do not try fake urine. you have to have it down to a science. correct temperature is key with those.
    pinkpaisley8709

Answer by pinkpaisley8709 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2011