Off topic: but im driving an hour

to go to a free event at babies r us, plus they are hving a special stuff and save clearence..
maybe im doing it to take the drive and have some time by myself ...
does anyone do that if they dont have their kids for a little while?

jenn660

Asked by jenn660 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yep! All the time. There is nothing wrong with getting some time for yourself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It's nice to get some alone time when you can!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 11:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i know just feeling also like there is stuff i could be doing at home, lots of organizing to do , and i could take a nap, also,.. but i kinda wanna check out babies rus , with out anyone ... everytime i bring someone with me i get questioned about what im buying and what im spending... and this will probably be the last time i get to take this trip by myself with no LO, i have 7 weeks til DD is here
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• yup I'll drive to the store or some random place and some times I end up sitting in the driveway for an extra 5 minutes :)
    dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• What's alone time?? I haven't had alone time sine before my son was born over 3 years ago...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i understand that and i know after this LO is born i wont have any.. im not complaining about that one bit.. my parents took my son, for the day. so i was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to go get some stuff for teh baby. well my mother just called to see if i wanted to meet them , they are two hours aaway and i said no i was thinking of going to babiesrus and she was like WHY... but really why not
    jenn660

Comment by jenn660 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 9, 2011