How to get over pain

Hi there i would like to know what is the best step to get over seeing new borns and not crying when seeing them are hearing them cry i had my m/c this year before mothers day in may and when i saw the two new born baby boys cry and how cute they were made me just want to grab them to hold them and say everything is going to be alright don't cry little one i thought i was strong and better that i could hear them cry i guess im not and it just brakes my heart that i want mine back and i wish i was having another right now but im not im taken the time to heal from the inside out PLEASE HELP if you can thanks.

butterflyluv79

Asked by butterflyluv79 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• Im sorry I cant help you but wanted to just say this made me tear up.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I do not know that you ever really do get over the pain. I lost a baby in January. It was the single most devestating experience of my life. I cried when I saw other newborns, I cried when I thought about other newborns, I could not walk into the baby section at the store without crying and then when I did get pregnant a few weeks after my miscarriage I was terrified. I wouldn't let myself be too over happy because I was scared it would happen again.

I am 20 weeks pregnant now and I still have pain over my loss. I still cry sometimes, I still get scared, I still long to hold my baby that I lost. I still wonder what my baby would have looked like, if he or she would have had hair, and if the baby was a HE OR SHE!

Long story short the pain never goes away but it does getting easier to deal with. HUGS!
    Anonymous

• I miscarried before I got pregnant with my daughter. After she was born, just looking at her made me cry. I remember crying because we took her to the doctor and she was hungry, I couldnt feed her right away and I started to cry my eyes out cuz my baby was hungry and I couldnt feed her yet. Then I started to cry all over again when they gave her the shots. It was painful to be grieving over the loss of the other baby but at the same if I hadnt lost that baby I wouldnt have my daughter (meaning she wouldnt be her). It still makes me cry from time to time and she is now 4. Time heals all wounds the best it can but some things you'll never truly get over even if it does get better. I'm sorry that you had to go through this.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• *HUGS*
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011