How clean is the interior of your car/truck? How often do you clean it?

Do you keep it pretty clean or does it look like you have a homeless person living in it? LOL

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 12:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I keep mine clean because it is MY van. Right now it needs a wash though because we just took a road trip and it's all dusty outside.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• VERY clean! I clean out our car once a week, and vaccume it, and put conditioner on the seats, and power scrub all of the windows and the rest of the interior. If you can't tell, I love my car! It's a Focus SVT, very rare car, so I do my best to keep it lookin' nice & clean!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 12:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Mine looks like I live in it.. Kids have all kinds of junk in the back, I'm afraid to look back there most of them time. Since its summer, there are also a lot of clothes and swim suits from sleepovers in there that never get taken out. I try to clean it once every two months or so..should clean it every week.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I keep my suv anally clean. I don't let anyone leave stuff in it. I just had it detailed so it looks awesome.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my car is also anally clean. I don't mind it getting a bit dirty, but my DH does. So, i keep our cars nice & clean for him. I clean it very good inside & out once a week.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I need to vacuum it. My kids a have a 31 tote for their books, or toys so that stays organized. Other than a good vacuum, it's clean.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Depends on if we just took a trip (in which case it needs a little work) or if I'm just doing my daily chores, in which case there might be a pair of sunglasses and a receipt for gas or two, and MY backpack for school in the very back.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• there are pine needles all over the floor of the drivers side, its awful. there is a car-emergency bag in the backseat for the baby (extra extra clothes, diapers, wipes, and plastic bags for dirty diapers and clothes) and mascara and chapstick in the front console, but otherwise, it stays pretty clean
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 1:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Very clean
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I just started keeping it clean,I also stopped my kids from eating in it. Now my car trunk is another story,but I will be working on that.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2011