What are ur plans for this beautiful saturday?

I think im gonna take the boys for a walk to the park
what about u?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• We are going to have lunch here soon, then I'm taking the kids outside to swim, and play outside. Movies after that. :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• NOTHING! This is the first weekend in 2 months that i have NOTHING to do & i plan on keeping it that way! DD is at her dads house & i have nothing but time to kill. SO LOVING IT!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We went to an advance screening of Winnie the Pooh this morning (very cute) and this afternoon we have a birthday party to go to. I imagine we'll be having fun in a hot, sunny backyard. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have to take Sheldon (my poodle) to get groomed, and get some stuff to fix a dish for our Sunday School tomorrow. Other than that, nothing.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• work till 5 then bbq and chillax
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Packing, packing, packing. Then airport, and flying.... We have a flight at 7:30 tonight that flies out of Boston to Los Angeles. Going home to visit family!!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 12:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My kids and I walked to the library. We are on the computers, probably check out some books and movies..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Work
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We set up the pool for the kids. I am off to JCP in a few, WITHOUT the kids. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Go swimming in the pool and clip coupons. Tomorrow I got grocery shopping to do! My fridge is empty (guess we are eating out today!!)
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2011