Problem? Is it just me? adult content

im at work and i have to poop..but for some reason i have never been able to crap in anything other then my toilet..even if i wanted to..my body just wont let me. Some time i will have to go so bad that i get cramps in my belly and sometimes even queasy. Ill go and try to sit on the toilet, but then nothng.

Anyone else have problems crapping in anything other then their "throne"? lol

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Health

• LOL. We had a singer in my husbands band that was the same way. They were just about ready to play, and the singer left, drove a half an hour home, shit, and came back. Needless to say the club owners were not happy about the late start!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes but then I had an almighty stomach bug and couldn't stop myself. Plenty of people heard me (nice) and since then I've been fine. lol

So the moral is, in lieu of a stomach infection, take some heavy duty laxatives and stay near a public lav. :0D
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 4:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• No sorry. I may not want to but once its to the point of practically touching cloth I have no choice.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• LMAO yes! I can't even pee on another toilet no matter how hard I try!!!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 12:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i can pee in a public most of the time toilett but it have a weird paranioa when i do. Like if takes a minute to come down (i suffer from chronic kidney stones and also take medication that sometimes makes it hard to pee) i start "hearing" people talk about me and why its taking so long..but the are really not..then that makes it take even longer and sometimes i just cant go at all cuz im all paraniod and having auditory hallucinations and stuff. LOL im weird
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Comment by MonkeyMommyNJ (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2011