Do you know if.....

this is normal at the end of pregnancy? Yesterday afternoon I started to feel some what nauseous. By dinner time it was worse, I ate like 3 bites and got sick. I didnt eat the rest of the night. Today I woke up and I still feel some what nauseous but not to bad. New symptom, I have no appetite. I have not eaten yet today because I am just not hungry. I have also had very lose stools for about 4 days now, if that even means anything. I've already went 3 times today. Is this normal? I'm 39 weeks pregnant. I've been keeping myself really hydrated so I know that isnt the problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• All sounds perfectly normal, all pre signs of labor.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Yes! It's just your body getting ready for labor, that's what my doctor told me. I was told to keep the meals light, like crackers or something because I would be going into labor at any time. It started at exactly 38 weeks & 6 days, I went into labor when I was 39 weeks and 3 days!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 12:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• sounds like your body is preparing yourself to have a baby :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2011