There are ants!

im sitting at my desk and felt something crawling on my arm. it was a little ant..so i started looking around and found a whole marching line under the window.

Ever notice that no matter how much space there is to walk ants always walk in a straight line? I hate almost every bug..but i dont mind ants i think they are kinda cute even..in their own little way.

NOT FIRE ANTS!! they come straight from hell. That was the thing i hated the most about living down south. We THANK GOD dont have that problem up here in NJ

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 12:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh, I have had an ongoing war over the home territory with the black little buggers. For the meantime, I have successfullly defended my homeland, but I will never put doen my guard!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I Despise ants and just my luck where we are living was once and orchard so the little buggers are everywhere. Now they are just the little black ants that like fruit and sugar, but I've had enough bad experiences with fire ants etc as a child that I don't even like the innocent ants. Outside, fine I don't care, In my house you're a dead bug!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• lol we get fire ants here my daughter throws rocks at the hill and runs which is funny to watch a 3 year old do this lol
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 1:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i hate any insect in my home and yes they follow the leader to try and find food. my younger daughter was sneaking candy in her room she came out one day screaming mom ants in my room they were on her dresser and no where else a search found candy wrappers so i had to spray and have not had any since , but she knows better then food in her room
    Anonymous

• Funny, I'm not put off by ant either. If they are just working kind that is, I'll leave bread at a mound in hope they don't invade my home.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 6:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Ants make me CrAzY ! I see ants marching in a line anywhere and I'm ready to KILL! It gets dry here (like now, drought) and the ants come in for any moisture, hang around faucets, sinks etc. Drives me nuts. and Yes, we DO have fire ants from hell down here...they have been reported as far north as Delaware and west California. I get stung every summer and then I KILL them and their queen and have no problem until the next spring in my yard.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011