What is crazy for credits?

I just posted a question about trying to get pregnant for 10 years question, explained that I'm level 21 and not a troll. Someone said that there are plenty of trolls at higher levels due to crazy for credits and I'm just wondering what that is? I've gotten to my level strictly by asking and answering questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Point Whoring section. In other words you post in there and "exchange" questions with others (Aka a Question entitled with your username) and when you respond they select you as "Best answer" and you return the favor. This ends up giving you 14 points for answering the question(3), being voted up(1), and selected as best answer(10) and then you do it for the person who did it for you. Essentially maximizig points for little worth or contetn. AKA Point Whoring.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• It is a section where we go to trades best answers for credit.

Answer by older at 12:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• How do you do that?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Oh, that sounds wrong. Guess I don't care lol, thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was not accusing you. I was just pointing out an annoyance of the site.

Anonymous

• Yeah, I didn't take it as such, I guess I just assumed the trolls were mostly at level 1 or something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Well you can't post answers anon until level 16 (asking questions anon has no limit), and most trolls do tend to answer as anon.......so if they wanted to gain that "privilege" faster, well they tend to gravitate to the areas where they can get the most amount of points for the least amount of effort.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2011