Does anyone else get annoyed when....

Your DH does something he knows how to do & has done it before without any issues, but messes it up and tries to blame you for diistracting him???

My DH just change the alternator on our car, and he left the battery hooked up & it melted some stuff so the new alternator is shot & so is the old one and some other wires got fried! He's blaming me because I was out there & talking to him, and our DD was out there as well running around & screaming like always. He's not taking it out on me or anything but he's saying it's my fault it happened, but when I went out there he was taking the old one off already and should've unhooked the battery already! Why do our guys feel it's necessary to pass the blame when they do something wrong???

something_

Asked by something_ at 12:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• It's their maturity level, it's easier to blame others then it is to admit it to yourself
    Anonymous

• It's easier than admitting they've messed up and their egos can't take it.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• it was just an accident next time he will remember what to do...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2011