NUTS!!!

what is one thing that your kids do to drive you nuts my daughter says she cant do anything my son hits me and runs away laughing like he just won the jack pot

frustrated

jayleelovemommy

Asked by jayleelovemommy at 1:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I almost want to scream this one to the very top of my lungs on here....TAKING MY MAKEUP & other items !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and every other blasted thing that belongs to MOM. I swear, I cannot have one single item of my own that doesn't get taken over, borrowed and not returned or broken or lost. I have replaced I don't know how many eyelash curlers and new hairbrushes. I began writing MOM on everything but it still didn't help. Grrrrrrr!! Teen Daughters-I buy them their stuff, they still take mine too.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Occassionally they get in the mood where they both have to hang on me and touch me, and lick my arm..
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• talk all the time, and the 4 year old likes to get in the babies face, even when he's trying to nurse. i'm like, only one child at the boob at a time, please! LOL
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• if I am looking at something like a piece of paper, my daughter has to hang all up on me, lol Girl get off me lol
    My 7 yr old, I say so How was your day at school? What did you do? "I don't know....nothinggggg" boy you about to be 8...you did something lol
    the baby is 2....he gets whiny and whats to hang all on me too lol
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 3:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• We have a lot of the hanging on Mommy times...my 2.5 yr old likes to run and scream at the highest pitch a 2 yr old can get while my 4 yr old like to get an inch from your nose for no apparent reaosn
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 4:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• my kids talk from the time they wake up until they fall asleep. They are 6, 3 and 1 and yes they all talk non stop. "They" say it takes 2 years to teach them to walk and talk and 16 to shut up and be quiet. Our house is more like 1 and 17.  My status is always CRAZY.

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 6:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• lol its so good to hear that im not the only one going nuts thanks everyone :)
    jayleelovemommy

Comment by jayleelovemommy (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011