How early did you take a pregnancy test and get an accurate result? What type of test did you use?

gmdani3009

Asked by gmdani3009 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A few days after my missed period and it was an EPT.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was 2 weeks, tested positive through a blood test. I had to get a test done before I got switched to a better BC because I didn't think the mini pill I was taking was good enogh, obviously it wasn't!
    something_

Answer by something_ at 2:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• i got a blood test from my doctor and found out i was 5 weeks
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I took 3 pregnancy tests you buy over the counter when I was pregnant with my daughter. Two said negative and one said yes. To beat it all they were all from the same company. It has been so long since I was pregnant, I can't remember the brand, but it was popular in the early to mid eighties.
    mdswoman

Answer by mdswoman at 2:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• two weeks, with a OTC generic brand, actually the ones from the dollar tree test the best for $1 LOL
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• My first appt they said I was 4 weeks along, and I had tested positive about 1 week before that. So about 3 weeks.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was three days late for my period and took a Rite Aid brand pregnancy test!
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 2:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I was 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant when I got a positive. I was 11dpo :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 4:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• A few days after my missed period and it was a Dollar store test
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I got my first positive around 6 weeks after conception (roughly a month after my first missed period). I took every type of test I could find before then and I had started to think it was a recurring case of the flu and a stomach bug. Then I took a dollar store test, then another, then 3 more tests from Walmart in one day (yep, 5 total lol) and they were all positive, the dollar store ones were a lot darker. The Walmart ones were so light I could hardly see the positive line.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2011